The Future of Selling with AI
Signals is Qualified third product launch this year—and we’re doubling down on AI.
According to Sales Hacker, 90% of leaders who use AI say they already are or are planning to use AI for sales. Signals AI Predictive Model uses a number of variables from the website: mouse movement, clicks, scroll depth, page views, time on site, chatbot engagement, live chat, voice calls, meetings booked, frequency and recency of visits, and visitor count, to predict an account’s propensity to buy.
Account based experiences are critical to our new world of digital-first selling, and Signals decodes account-based buyer intent that’s purpose-built for Salesforce customers. It surfaces buying intent behavior from target accounts the moment they arrive on your website; Signals collects hundreds of thousands of website data points to assess which accounts are 'on the hunt' and ready to chat with sales. Signals also creates a temperature from the Signals Heat Index; a measurement scale that quantifies an account’s purchase intent. Temperatures go up and down in real time, empowering sales reps to focus their efforts where it matters most.
Signals leverages AI to maximize sales reps’ efforts through a variety of additional features:
- Signals Account Trends: Signals offers a high-level overview of intent for all accounts over time, categorizing each by trend—like cooling, neutral, heating, or surging—to denote whether purchase intent is climbing or waning. This overview can also be customized using unique Salesforce Account data to hone in on the accounts that matter most, like ABM tier, account owner, region, or industry.
- Signals Account 360: At the individual account-level, Signals showcases hundreds of data points about website visitors rolled up under one account. This includes a dynamic graph that visualizes purchase intent fluctuations over time as well as an account timeline—a detailed, highly visual, timestamped overview of notable website events that occurred throughout the buying process. This offers sales reps a robust account profile and gives total visibility of each interaction on the account.
- Signals for Salesforce: Signals data can also be found inside Salesforce where sales reps spend a significant portion of their day. This data is discoverable on the Salesforce Account record for quick access and pertinent Signals data points can be pushed to custom fields. Revenue Operations teams can then build custom reports and dashboards to guide sales reps and their prospecting strategies.
- Signals Mobile & Slack Alerts: If purchase intent for an account is trending upward or downward, sellers will be notified as soon as the account hits a certain threshold on the Heat Index. Alerts can be sent in real time across channels like Qualified Mobile, Slack, or email to prompt immediate action. If reps prefer a less frequent cadence, daily or weekly email digests can be sent instead.
- Signals for Qualified X: Qualified Signals amplifies Qualified X, bringing purchase intent data to the visitor level within your conversational sales and marketing application. When a sales rep prospects into a target account, they’re instantly notified when that account arrives on the site plus they have all intent data at the ready. They can instantly meet with the prospect using a full stack of meeting tools, including chat, voice, and screen-sharing.
To learn more about Signals, watch our product demo here. Questions? Come on by—we’re always ready to chat!