Qualified is looking for a Director, Customer Success Operations who will play a crucial role in supporting the explosive customer growth of Qualified. You will be instrumental in improving the scalability of the Customer Success organization by providing insights, cross-functional partnership, and operational execution. Sample projects range from strategic to operational. Including building out processes in Salesforce, supporting the creation of the retention strategy, evaluating growth opportunities, business planning, customer segmentation, and regular review of key performance metrics. This role in Customer Success is key to the continued growth and scale of Qualified and our Customer Success Strategy. You will be part of a team chartered to drive a centralized operating motion across all Customer Success functions (CS Sales, Professional Services, CSM/Renewals, Support, and Education)
- Assist the functional leaders with new metrics, a better understanding of the performance, and using data to make decisions.
- Work with the Business Operations and Leadership teams to bring key, data-driven metric dashboards to the functions, and customer insights in the Adopt to Renew cycle.
- Drive cross-functional processes around defining, prioritizing, and tracking action plans, and monitoring key metrics for CS.
- Actively participate in creating and delivering key operational updates for CS leadership, executive leadership team, cross-functional teams, and external audiences.
- Review CS central operations processes and policies to help enhance workflow and develop a stronger operating model.
- Collaborate with CS operations leaders & Program Managers to drive effective cross-functional and cross-collaboration alignment to deliver CS-wide outcomes (eg Cost to serve coverage models, customer segmentation modeling and scale, CS Bookings pacing, and trends)
- Proactively identify trends, risks, and opportunities in the business to influence and set market/account strategy
- Provide thought leadership on the application and usage of data frameworks to accomplish business objectives
- Subject matter expertise in CS tools Salesforce, G-Suite, Tableau, other SaaS tools.
- Experience in planning, organizing, delivering business reviews, business improvements, process optimization, operational excellence, performance scorecards, KPIs.
- Exceptional problem-solving, strategic, and analytical skills combined with excellent business acumen
- Fast Mover and flexible. We move fast...done is better than perfect, and continual iteration is important. You are ready and excited to learn on your feet and help build a growing business.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience. MBA/Consulting experience preferred.
- Experience driving projects from start to finish across multiple functions and departments.