The Qualified marketing team is focused on building out campaigns and programs that drive net new opportunities (pipeline) for the business. As the Director of Demand Gen Programs, you’ll build a deep understanding of our prospects and their needs, and deliver programs that familiarize them with our brand and value prop, and engage them in a sales cycle. Our team is growing quickly, and we’re looking for an experienced B2B marketer to own demand gen programs end-to-end, from kick off, to execution, to reporting.
What You'll Be Doing
- Oversee integrated marketing strategy that delivers the right message to the right person at the right time.
- Owning the strategy, execution, and reporting of campaigns across all marketing channels that focus on awareness and engagement, and translate into predictable pipeline.
- Focusing on multi-channel campaigns that convert target account leads into open opportunities. Campaign channels include content promotion, landing pages, social media, paid ads, webinars, virtual (and someday in person) events and email nurtures.
- Creating and driving experiential and online integrated marketing campaigns, such as webinars, events, conferences, road shows, intimate prospect dinners, and online campaigns.
- Work cross-functionally with Content, Creative, and Product Marketing to determine the right assets and messaging for each campaign based on the target persona. Own the creation and workflow of campaign assets across these departments.
- Report on performance of campaigns (preferably in Salesforce) with a heavy focus on generated pipeline.
- Setting up Pardot email campaigns, including writing and building emails, overseeing design needs, and segmentation of audience lists. Focus on driving demand with cold leads using Qualified’s content engine.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with Sales team to communicate campaign objectives and give direction to the team on how to leverage campaigns for outbounding.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related discipline
- 6+ years experience in B2B SaaS demand generation or integrated marketing
- Proven success in campaign strategy, framework, development and execution for multichannel demand generation campaigns
- Ability to articulate business objectives, create a well-aligned Integrated Campaign strategy and execution plans with defined metrics and KPIs
- An eye for core design sensibilities and meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication, writing, business acumen, and strategic problem solving skills
- Confidence in program ownership - you have the ideas and skillset to own campaigns end to end
- Background owning and executing B2B marketing events - whether they be virtual, webinars, or in person
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce - building reports and dashboards to show campaign success is a walk in the park for you
- Previous use of Pardot for your MAP
Qualified is changing the ways companies market and sell with conversational marketing.
Headquartered in San Francisco, Qualified was founded in 2018 by serial entrepreneurs Kraig Swensrud (former CMO of Salesforce.com) and Sean Whiteley, a duo with a proven track record in enterprise software. Their first company, search marketing firm Kieden, was acquired by Salesforce in 2006, Their second company, online survey and customer experience platform GetFeedback, was acquired by Campaign Monitor in 2014. Qualified is an early-stage, fast-paced, fast-growing startup in the SOMA area of San Francisco. The company has raised $17M in venture funding, and is backed by Norwest Venture Partners, Redpoint Ventures, and Salesforce Ventures.
Diversity & Inclusion
Qualified is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.