The Qualified Success Architect will own the successful implementation and adoption of the Qualified Conversational Marketing Platform for new and existing customers. You’ll be living on the cutting edge of the next generation of sales and marketing technology, and will work with our customers to transform their sales and marketing processes to leverage the power of conversational marketing.
What You'll Be Doing
- Coming to work with an amazing and talented team
- Working hard, learning a ton, and having fun every day
- Delivering and leading customers through the Qualified Implementation Framework
- Interface with Enterprise Architects to outline the optimal technical architecture for customers onboarding Qualified products
- Document technical requirements in order to implement a Qualified Data Model aligned to our customers business objectives
- Establish a deep consultative relationship with various client business units
- Provide coaching and education to key stakeholders about Conversational Marketing to improve adoption of Qualified products
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews with key stakeholders
- Identify successful customers and work with our Marketing team to turn them into advocates with case studies and testimonials
- Engage in internal product discussions, bringing customer feedback into actionable insights to help shape the product roadmap
- Executive analysis of customer health score to achieve renewal targets
- 3+ years of Mid Market/Enterprise software experience
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, persuasion, presentation and writing skills
- Deep working knowledge of Salesforce CRM
- Working knowledge of marketing automation systems
- Outstanding problem-solving skills, including the ability to meet a business requirement with a technical solution
- Must be willing to work in a fast-paced startup environment with multiple roles
- You possess a bachelor's degree or relevant professional experience
- Passion for making customers successful with software solutions
Qualified is changing the ways companies market and sell with conversational marketing.
Headquartered in San Francisco, Qualified was founded in 2018 by serial entrepreneurs Kraig Swensrud (former CMO of Salesforce.com) and Sean Whiteley, a duo with a proven track record in enterprise software. Their first company, search marketing firm Kieden, was acquired by Salesforce in 2006, Their second company, online survey and customer experience platform GetFeedback, was acquired by Campaign Monitor in 2014. Qualified is an early-stage, fast-paced, fast-growing startup in the SOMA area of San Francisco. The company has raised $5M in venture funding, and is backed by Redpoint Ventures and Salesforce Ventures.
Diversity & Inclusion
Qualified is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.