Qualified Solutions Engineers act as the tip of the spear for our Go-to-Market (GTM) team. SEs are focused on delivering world-class product demonstrations, driving product development based on market feedback, and building scalable solutions for the entire GTM team. You’ll work closely with Account Executives, but you’ll also partner with Customer Success Managers and Support to figure out where gaps are and how they may be filled by collaborative efforts.
We’re looking for an A+ player that will help make the most of the incredible market opportunity that lies ahead. Your work will be critical for the success of our customers and our company. And you’ll love doing it with us along the way!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Showcasing Qualified to prospective customers with world-class product demonstrations
- Become a subject matter expert on Qualified’s capabilities, customer stories, and best practices
- Build a deep understanding of Salesforce architecture, marketing automation, data enrichment, and other high-leverage technologies
- Own the technical discovery and qualification process for Qualified prospects and provide guidance on technical deal strategy
- Partner with Account Executive teams to identify customer business goals, needs, and pains
- Provide technical responses to Security Questionnaires
- Write technical blog content about Qualified capabilities
- Act as the voice of the customer by translating, aggregating, and representing product feedback to the Product and Engineering teams
- Monitor industry news on technology products, partners, and competitors to ensure you and your team provide a deep ecosystem expertise
Relevant professional experience
- 3+ years of relevant Solutions Engineering experience required. Bonus for experience in Salesforce, marketing automation, and data enrichment
Documented programming experience
- This can be frontend or backend programming languages. Apex is a bonus!
Excellent communication skills
- You can easily relate complicated concepts to non-technical people while maintaining the ability to speak credibly to highly technical people. You hear customer pains and excel at root-cause analysis in real time.
Solution sales driven
- Examples of pragmatic solutions to a complex set of customer requirements that lead to winning the deal.
- You feel comfortable leading presentations and demos of our platform to large groups, both technical and non-technical.
Understands business value
- You tie business problems to Qualified’s technical solutions and understand technology value propositions.
- You have a proven capacity to quickly absorb new concepts and technologies.
Thrives under pressure
- You perform well under uncertain, high pressure, and high impact conditions.