We’re looking for a VP of Finance and Operations to join our Senior Leadership team and as we work towards the next level. Based out of our San Francisco office, you’ll be responsible for leading all of our Finance, Planning, and Accounting functions along with Business Operations across our core go-to-market functions including sales, marketing, and customer success. This role will have you hands-on, directly reporting to our CEO, taking a data-driven approach to all things Finance & Operations
What You'll Be Doing
- Coming to work with an amazing and talented team
- Working hard, learning a ton, and having fun every day
- Evangelizing Qualified products to customers (including sales and marketing executives)
- Establish a metrics-driven organization, and maintain ownership of strategy, planning, reporting, and execution for Finance, Accounting, and Operations
- Be responsible for all aspects of FP&A, including AR/AP/Payroll - both hands-on and in collaboration with consultants and vendors
- Lead the planning and forecasting processes in partnership with our Leadership team, and own all related board communications
- Partner with our senior leadership team to develop the long-term operating model and drive the strategic steps to get there
- Develop a deep understanding of our business and identify opportunities to create additional value
- Own and develop compensation plans across the business, including equity, sales comp and commission structure
- Be responsible for end-to-end company operations, including HR
- Be hands-on for strategy and execution, then grow a team of F&A professionals when the time is right
- 5+ years of FP&A management experience, preferably in an Enterprise SaaS business (or a similar B2B technology company)
- A desire to lead from the front - you’ll own strategy and planning, but remain hands on until we need to grow the team
- Ability to lead and influence decisions across all areas of the business
- A data-driven approach to decision making, with advanced analytic, modeling, and forecasting skills
- Start-up readiness - you have worked in a Series A/B/C stage startup (or similar environment), or have been key in elevating FP&A to the next level in a VC-funded startup
- Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or similar
- Experience with Treasury, Corporate Development, M&A, VC-funded startups, an advanced degree, MBA, or CPA qualifications are highly regarded
Qualified is changing the ways companies market and sell with conversational marketing.
Headquartered in San Francisco, Qualified was founded in 2018 by serial entrepreneurs Kraig Swensrud (former CMO of Salesforce.com) and Sean Whiteley, a duo with a proven track record in enterprise software. Their first company, search marketing firm Kieden, was acquired by Salesforce in 2006, Their second company, online survey and customer experience platform GetFeedback, was acquired by Campaign Monitor in 2014. Qualified is an early-stage, fast-paced, fast-growing startup in the SOMA area of San Francisco. The company has raised $5M in venture funding, and is backed by Redpoint Ventures and Salesforce Ventures.
Diversity & Inclusion
Qualified is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
How to Apply
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today