At Qualified, customer trust and data security is a top priority. It’s our goal to help protect your business from vulnerabilities while also increasing productivity for your teams. That’s why we offer SSO (single sign on) through multiple Identity Providers (IdP)—including Okta, Azure, and OneLogin. Qualified Enterprise SSO helps your team access Qualified through a single entry point and gives IT complete control.
In this guide we’ll go over how to configure SSO for your Qualified account specifically using the IdP Okta.
3. Within Azure create an enterprise app with SAML capability called “Qualified” and use the icon below for the logo.
4. Assign the app to yourself first (we’ll come back to this later)
5. Go into the SAML configuration screen and edit the Basic SAML Configuration and use the following values before clicking 'Save'
6. Next, edit the User Attributes & Claims
7. Delete all the default attributes except for the Unique User Identifier (Name ID)
8. Create the following Additional Claims:
9. Once done with the attributes, go back to the main SAML Configuration screen
10. Copy the App Federation Metadata Url
11. Go to the SSO Settings within Qualified
12. Select Azure AD as the Identity Provider once more
13. Paste in the Metadata URL from Azure into the field within Qualified and click Save
14. Click on the "Verify Configuration" button. This will open up a popup window and run through a full SSO login flow. If it is successful, it will automatically close itself and show a success message.
15. Once you have successfully verified your SSO configuration, click on the "Enable single sign-on for this team." It will show a modal with a warning that each member of your team, and you, will receive an email with a link they will need to click to bind their SSO account with their Qualified.com account. Once that is done, you can now log in to Qualified using the new Qualified.com tile on your Azure AD Apps Dashboard.
Implementing Enterprise SSO is easy and adds an extra level of security and increases your user productivity. Simply connect Qualified to your preferred IdP, then log in to Qualified to enable your account. Once enabled, you can begin inviting team members to the Qualified application tile within your IdP.
As a next step in your education, you might find the following guides useful