At Qualified, customer trust and data security is a top priority. It’s our goal to help protect your business from vulnerabilities while also increasing productivity for your teams. That’s why we offer SSO (single sign on) through multiple Identity Providers (IdP)—including Okta, Azure, and OneLogin. Qualified’s Enterprise SSO helps your team access Qualified through a single entry point and gives IT complete control.
In this guide we’ll go over how to configure SSO for your Qualified account specifically using the IdP Okta.
1. To get started you'll want to login to your Qualified account and navigate to Settings > Single sign-on within the Qualified.com console. Select "Okta (SAML 2.0)" in the drop down, and then copy your "Company ID".
2. Next, login to your Okta Admin console and make sure that you are using the “Classic UI”. From there click on Applications in the top menu and then on the “Add Application” button.
3. Search for “Qualified”. Note that our application name is just “Qualified” and not “Qualified.io”. And then click the Add button.
4. Provide an application label or keep the default value and click on “Done."
5. On the next page click on the “Sign On” tab and then click the “Edit” button.
6. Scroll down to the “ADVANCED SIGN-ON SETTINGS” section and paste in the Company ID that you copied in step 1. And then click on “Save” as shown below.
7. For the next step you'll want to right-click on the “Identity Provider metadata” link and then select “Copy link address."
8. Go back to your Qualified account and paste in the SAML Metadata URL into the step 4 field showed previously.
9. Click on the "Save" button just below the field
10. Click on the "Verify Configuration" button. This will open up a popup window and run through a full SSO login flow. If it is successful, it will automatically close itself and show a success message.
11. Once you have successfully verified your SSO configuration, click on the "Enable single sign-on for this team." It will show a modal with a warning that each member of your team, and you, will receive an email with a link they will need to click to bind their SSO account with their Qualified.com account. Once that is done, you can now log in to Qualified using the new Qualified.com tile on your Okta Apps Dashboard.
As a next step in your education, you might find the following guides useful: