At Qualified, customer trust and data security is a top priority. It’s our goal to help protect your business from vulnerabilities while also increasing productivity for your teams. That’s why we offer SSO (single sign on) through multiple Identity Providers (IdP)—including Okta, Azure, and OneLogin. Qualified’s Enterprise SSO helps your team access Qualified through a single entry point and gives IT complete control.
In this guide we’ll go over how to configure SSO for your Qualified account specifically using the IdP OneLogin.
3. Go to your OneLogin instance, and navigate within OneLogin to Applications > Add App
4. Search for "Qualified" and click on our app.
5. Accept the default values for Display Name and the provided icons or swap them out with whatever you want. When you're done hit "Save."
6. On the next page, select the "Configuration" menu item on the left and then paste the copied value from your Qualified account into the "Qualified.com Customer ID" field as shown below.
7. Select the "Access" menu item and assign the application to the proper groups or users
Important: You need to assign the application to at least yourself before you can verify the SSO settings within the Qualified Console.
8. After setting proper access to the app, click "Save" in the top right.
9. Click the "More Actions" button next to "Save" and then right-click on the "SAML Metadata" menu item and select "Copy link address" as shown below.
10. Go back to the Qualified.com console and paste in the SAML Metadata URL into the step 4 field.
11. Click on the "Save" button just below the field
12. Click on the "Verify Configuration" button. This will open up a popup window and run through a full SSO login flow. If it is successful, it will automatically close itself and show a success message as shown below.
13. Once you have successfully verified your SSO configuration, click on the "Enable single sign-on for this team." It will show a modal with a warning that each member of your team, and you, will receive an email with a link they will need to click to bind their SSO account with their Qualified.com account. Once that is done, you can now log in to Qualified using the new Qualified.com tile on your OneLogin App Portal.
Important: Before you accept the modal, you need to make sure that each of your users has the application assigned to them within OneLogin.
As a next step in your education, you might find the following guides useful: