To ensure your sales team is engaging with your most valuable visitors, you may want to cut the noise and remove Qualified from showing to the visitors you’d rather not engage with. We do this through creating a special Block Experience for those visitors.
In this guide we’ll go through creating an Experience to block Qualified from showing on certain pages and to certain visitors.
First, take a moment to figure out who and where you’d like to block Qualified. This can be certain types of visitors such as:
This could also be visitors who are landing on certain pages of your website such as your login page or support pages.
Once you have this information you have three options that we’ll walk through below:
To block certain visitors from seeing Qualified on your website, you’ll want to follow the steps outlined below:
If you’re using a data enrichment integration such as 6sense or Clearbit you’re most likely pulling in firmographic information about the visitor based on their IP address. Use the company field or any other field being populated by your data enrichment integration to filter your visitors by.
‘To block Qualified from showing up on certain pages on your website you’ll want to follow the steps outlined below:
5. Leave your experience blank and do not add any actions or steps
Another option you can take is giving your sales reps the ability to block rude visitors or visitors that they’d rather not talk with again. This gives your sales rep more power to make this decision quickly and rid them of the visitor faster than an administrator needing to take extra steps.
1. Navigate to Settings > Visitor Fields
2. Create a new visitor field called “Block” that’s a picklist
3. Create two values for your picklist: True and False
4. Save your Visitor Fields
5. Navigate to Settings > Experiences
6. Create a New Experience named “Block” or Edit your pre-existing block experience
7. Use the filters at the top of your Experience to find your Visitor Field and filter by that field containing the value of ‘True’ as shown below
8. If you haven’t already, leave the rest of the Block Experience blank so that when the visitor comes back to the site they’ll receive no Qualified experience and will not be able to actively engage your sales reps.
Qualified allows for you to create engaging experiences on your site for quicker and more meaningful conversations with your sales team. However, there might be times when you’d like to cut down on the noise of visitors who are not your ideal customers or who are on certain pages on your website. Creating block experiences to remove Qualified from showing to certain visitors or on certain pages on your website.