Once you have your Target Account lists created you can create specific experiences for these account lists that you’ve created. We’ve listed these examples below that you can use to build out your own Targeted List experience.
How will we know if the visitor belongs to your lists? When a visitor comes to your site, we’ll use a few tools to decipher if they belong to one of your Targeted Accounts by figuring out what their company domain name is, we call this 'fuzzy matching'. Fuzzy matching is a technique used in computer-assisted translation as a special case of record linkage. It works with matches that may be less than 100% perfect. Basically, we do our best to find the closest match.
Use your Targeted List of open Opportunities here to alert your sales team and account owners of that Opportunity so that they can hop on and chat with the visitor immediately.
2. Once your list is created, make sure you’ve filled in all the correct domain name information if this field is left blank on any records.
3. Save your list and wait for it to populate. Make sure your list is active by using the toggle on the left hand side of your screen.
4. Once your list is created and active you’ll want to hop over to your Experience builder to create a new Experience for the visitors that will match your list of Accounts or Opportunities that you’ve just created.
5. Begin by creating your Experience and select to have it trigger only for your Open Opportunity list that you’ve just created.
6. You can then set an alert as one of your first steps to alert your sales team or account owner of the open Opportunity visitor and follow it by a special made experience just for those visitors, including calling them out by name and giving them a direct line to your team.
When a visitor lands on your site, we'll identify their company immediately and match that against your list of Target Accounts. We'll alert the sales team for immediate action as well.
If you're looking to target current customers for upsell, or even to offer them extra support you'll want to create a Target Account list for them as well, so that you can create unique Experiences for these visitors.