Using Google Tag Manager (GTM)
After this article, you’ll be able to:
1. describe the risks of using Qualified in Google Tag Manager vs in the website header.
Google Tag Manager Tradeoffs
If you’d like to add the snippet to GTM, there are two potential risks:
- GTM could cause slow load times. In some cases, Qualified may be loaded at the end of the tag sequence, adding as much as 5 or 10 seconds of load time to your website. This could affect visitors on your site entering into a session or receiving an experience.
If Qualified does not appear after adding the code to GTM:
- You may not have an active experience, leading Qualified to not appear as visible.
- Confirm you have published the tag in GTM.
- Confirm you have applied the correct GTM container to the webpage.
Still Have Questions?
If you have any questions, feel free to chat with us using the Qualified app on this page or reach out to the Qualified technical support team.