There are two places for shortcuts in Qualified. The first is unique to the user, the "My Shortcuts" sections. It's where users can add their own personalized shortcuts only accessible to them. But how about when everyone needs to access a shortcut?
That's where Org Shortcuts come into play. Check out the shortcuts below that might help you ⬇️ Copy and paste these into your Qualified instance and edit them to include your company branding and objectives!
- Human here, human there? 👋
- Hello Salesforce team! It’s Susan (a real person) here in San Francisco!
- Maura here from the Qualified team 👋 Looking to learn more about XXX?
- We are a conversational sales and marketing platform for Salesforce that allows...
- Great question. We are different than Company X because only Qualified allows you to...
- Q's on pricing? Happy to chat through which option best fits your business needs!
- Curious if the Pro Plan is right for you? Human here with your answers!
- Our plans are structured…
- Based on the size of your company we typically recommend…
- One of our customers XXX saw a 60% improvement by doing just that…
- YYY was able to generate $5M in ROI...here’s a link to the case study…
- Customers like ZZZ have more than doubled pipeline and revenue since switching over to Qualified X. Interested in seeing the same results?
- We serve hundreds of brands in the Financial Services space, including X, Y and Z
- Yes, for the healthcare industry we are fully HIPAA compliant and...
Security or FAQ
- Yes, we are fully SOC 2 Type II compliant as of July, 2014
- Regarding GDPR and CCPA, the company has…
- You can visit our [trust page](www.qualified.com/trust) to read all about it...
Day of the Week
- Hooray... we made it to Friday 🎉 Want to chat conversational marketing before the weekend?
Your Special Sauce
- Conversational marketing is all about creating magic moments on the website to wow your buyers 🔮 Human here ... want to see it in action?
- I see you’re looking at Qualified X. Pretty cool right? Interested in seeing how it works?
- Would you like to see a detailed demo? Here’s a [quick 3 minute tour](www.qualified.com/product)
- The way we do demos are either 15 min high-level overviews, or an hour long custom demo. the latter will require a 30-min pre-call to gather your business inputs. Which sounds right for your business today?
Key Content Sends
- Here's a copy of the [Speed to Lead PDF](https://www.qualified.com/speed-to-lead-book) 📘 Enjoy!
- It appears you need help from our support team. Here’s a link to….
Offer a Meeting
- Why don’t we get that scheduled? Please pick a time that works best for you...
- Let’s get the next steps on the books! Please choose a time that works for your calendar.
Offer a Call
- Are you available to have a quick voice call so I can help you quicker? We can do that right here...
- I am available via a call if you prefer to talk this over? I can call you right over the website...
- By using Qualified, you’ll be able to have immediate conversations with website visitors. Our standard lead conversion improvement is +30% and Lead to Oppty conversion is +62%. Want to learn more?
- Welcome back, XXX. I see you’re working with XXX from our team. I’ll be down here ↘️ if you have any questions as you browse!
- How was your demo with XXX this morning? I’m here if you have any questions!
- Welcome back, XXX. Curious to see what’s new in the Qualified product?
- Thanks for being an amazing Qualified customer! Let me know if you want to chat with anyone on our support team, they’re always standing by to help...
- Welcome XXX! I’m the dedicated rep for your account. I know you run your sales engine on Salesforce. Thinking of adding chat to the mix?
Referral = Social
- ✌️ Hey there! Thanks for checking out our LinkedIn post! Know much about Qualified?
Referral = SEM
- Thanks for checking out Qualified! Looks like you’re searching for a platform that does (keyword A and B)... you’ve come to the right spot!
- Thanks for checking out Qualified careers! Did you hear we were rated #1 Best Place to Work in the Bay Area? Anyway, I’m here to chat if you have any questions!
- Unfortunately I can’t help you with that. Thank you for your interest in Qualified.
Not only should you be sure to create the ones that help you sell, but also the ones that help you deflect! Sales Reps are usually juggling a lot at once and we want to make it as easy as possible for them to focus on generating pipeline.
ADMIN 101 Masterclass (Full)
In this masterclass, see how to tackle 3 common scenarios as you're getting started.
Adding and Removing Users from Routing
In this guide, learn how to keep Qualified users up to date with your changing team by adding and removing users from Routing.
Building a Barometer Questionnaire
In this guide, learn how to design creative experiences that drive conversations.
Building the Resource Concierge
Learn how to build an experience that recommends helpful content on your site and accelerates the buyer's journey down the funnel.
Using the Boomerang
Learn how to use the Boomerang to catch buyers from closed/lost opportunities and revive sales conversations in real time.
Preparing the 1-2 Punch for Sales and Marketing
Learn how to configure the 1-2 Punch for Sales or the 1-2 Punch for Marketing as part of the Qualified Conversations playbook.
Building Smart Buttons
Learn how to build a smart button experience, changing your CTA from static to bespoke!
Building the Form Companion
Learn how to build the Form Companion experience to give qualified buyers a chance to skip the line and help them connect with a sales rep in real time.
Building the ABM Red Carpet
Learn how to build the ABM Red Carpet and notify your account teams when your target account arrives on the site.
Building the Open Opportunity Fastlane
Learn how to build the Open Opportunity Fastlane and keep your deal momentum going!
Building the Pricing Page Expert
Learn how to build the Pricing Page Expert experience, instantly notifying your team when a visitor is on the pricing page.
Building the Homepage Tour Guide
Learn how to build the Homepage Tour Guide, an experience that serves as the entry point for your unknown website visitors.
Play: Access Shortcut Groups by Using a Naming Convention
In this play, learn how to group together clusters of shortcuts so that reps can easily access different topics by typing a few letters.
What is Conversational ABM?
In this guide, learn about conversational account-based marketing and how it can help your buyers get answers faster.
Experience Building Best Practices
In this guide, learn all about experiences, branching, and some best practices from the Qualified Success team!
Conversational Content Best Practices
In this guide, learn how to recommend content to your website visitors as they navigate the site, using Qualified Conversations.
Segment Building Best Practices
In this guide, learn about best practice segments and live streams to create as part of implementing Qualified Conversations.
Support Deflection Strategies
In this guide, learn three options for deflecting visitors that you don't want your sales team to speak with.