As you set up and use AppExchange Chat, you might have questions or issues that you can’t address on your own. When that happens, reach out to Qualified or Salesforce for help.
In this article, you’ll learn about common questions and issues, who to contact, and how. We’ll also share answers to a few frequently asked questions that aren’t covered in other articles.
Who to Contact for Common Questions
If you have a question that isn’t answered elsewhere, review this list to see who to contact for help:
- Signing up for AppExchange Chat
- AppExchange Chat Pricing
- Getting Started with AppExchange Chat
- Logging into AppExchange Chat & Provisioning New Users
- Resetting your Password
- Technical or Configuration Questions
- Connecting Salesforce
- Connecting External Systems
- Activating Chat on Your Listing
- Other Questions or Concerns
Contact Qualified Support
For most questions, your primary resource is your Qualified Consultant. The best way to reach your consultant is via email. Qualified's Technical Support team is also a resource for you and can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The best way to reach the Salesforce team is to email email@example.com or by contacting your PAM directly.