The meeting booker allows visitors to schedule meetings on your reps' calendars, even when your reps are offline. Visitors can pick the most convenient time to have a conversation with your sales team, and then Qualified automatically sends everyone confirmation emails and calendar invites.
Reps Scheduled for a Meeting
By default, the meeting booker schedules meetings with your visitor and one rep. If you want to instead schedule with multiple reps simultaneously, like an account executive and solutions engineer, you can. To use this option, a Qualified admin needs to first create groups for users who will attend meetings together.
When you then build your Experience or a rep offers a meeting while chatting, choose from the two options:
- Schedule with anyone: Visitors are offered all available time slots across your reps’ calendars. When a visitor selects a meeting, we book time with that single rep and send the calendar invite.
- Schedule with everyone: Visitors are offered times when everyone in your user group is available. When a visitor selects a time, it will schedule and send calendar invites to all users included in the group.
If you need to customize a meeting booker with reps not organized in a group, enter their names in the Schedule with the following field. You can select specific reps and then send the meeting booker or add it to your Experience.
Display the Meeting Booker
There are two ways to display the meeting booker to visitors. First, you can trigger the meeting booker in an Experience. In this case, the meeting booker appears when a visitor interacts with the Qualified messenger and they reach the Experience’s Offer a meeting step.
Alternatively, reps can manually show the meeting booker while chatting live.
Review your users’ calendar connections to make sure visitors can book meetings with the right reps.
What Happens When a Meeting is Offered
When a visitor sees the meeting booker, Qualified will automatically display open meeting times in their time zone. We recognize a visitor’s time zone based on their browser’s settings.
When a visitor books a meeting, a few actions are triggered:
- The sales rep(s) are sent an email to inform them about their new meeting and an event is added to their calendar.
- The visitor is sent a confirmation email, which includes a calendar invite.
- A Salesforce event is created.
- (Optional) The event is tracked in your other integrated platforms, such as a Prospect Activity in Pardot or a new standard event in Google Analytics.
You can also create a Qualified report to see which Experiences or sales reps book the most meetings.