Qualified Meetings allows you to turn your website into a meeting booking machine. A powerful capability of the Pipeline Cloud, Qualified Meetings gives VIP buyers instant scheduling options and a direct pathway to sales, accelerating the pipeline generation flywheel for modern revenue teams.
Qualified Meetings encourages the right website visitors to book meetings with the right sales reps. Using visitor identification, Qualified determines whether a visitor is qualified before offering a meeting. If they meet your threshold, then the new fullscreen meeting scheduler allows visitors to book a time. The meeting is scheduled with reps based on your meeting routing.
When you build a Form or Button Experience, you choose which meeting type visitors can schedule. When eligible, visitors are presented with the fullscreen meeting scheduler. If a sales rep manually offers a meeting to someone, your rep chooses which meeting type the visitor needs. During live chat, however, visitors use the meeting booker.
How to Set Up Qualified Meetings
The fullscreen meeting scheduler can be displayed during a Form or Button Experience. Start by creating your meeting types and meeting routing. After that’s complete, you can automatically present the fullscreen meeting scheduler in a Form or Button Experience.
At this time, the original meeting booker is used in Automatic Experiences and the Qualified messenger during live chats. All of your current Experiences with an Offer a meeting step will continue to display the same meeting booker as before.
Create Meeting Types & Routing
Qualified Meetings offers more customizable meeting types than ever before. Begin by creating your meeting types and crafting unique meeting invite emails for each. Tailor your messaging for optimal results.
Then configure meeting routing settings. Our meeting routing allows you to choose whose calendars are scheduled based on different meeting types. Your sales team is diverse for a reason: each person plays an important, unique role. Adjust your meeting routing to book the right kind of meeting with the right sales rep.
Build a Form or Button Experience
Qualified offers several different kinds of Experiences. Qualified Meetings is your meeting scheduler for the new Form and Button Experience types. Form Experiences are triggered when your Pardot, HubSpot, or Marketo form is submitted.
To offer the fullscreen meeting scheduler:
- Create or open a Form or Button Experience.
- (Optional) Add a Branch action to specify under what conditions a visitor can book a meeting without chatting with a rep live. For example, you may only offer Qualified Meetings to your target accounts:
- Add an Offer a meeting (fullscreen) action from the right, which inserts a few steps to your Experience:
- (Optional) If you want to customize one of those steps, click on it. Edit the settings on the right:
- Route for Meeting: Select which meeting type to offer.
- Open lightbox and show meeting booker: Choose if your rep photos are displayed and edit the title and subtitle above the calendar.
- Transition to Confirmation screen: Choose if your rep photos are displayed and edit the confirmation’s title.
- (Optional) If you’re building a Button Experience:
- Collect email: Edit the title, subtitle, input field label, and input placeholder. Choose if you will block personal emails.
- If you add a Branch after the Collect Email step, you can also edit the Transition to Unqualified for meeting screen step’s title, subtitle, and button label.
- When you finish building your Experience, click Save in the top-right corner.
How the Fullscreen Meeting Scheduler Acts
When the meeting scheduler is presented during a Button Experience, visitors are first asked to enter their email:
If the visitor is eligible per your Button or Form Experience’s conditions, they can pick a meeting time on the next screen:
After a visitor selects an appointment time, a meeting invite email is sent to the visitor and a confirmation message appears: