June 28, 2022
New Feature: Call Visitors via Voice & Video Without Leaving the Qualified Messenger ☎️
You and your visitor already found the perfect time to meet: right now. When they’re on your site and already chatting with you, elevate the conversation to voice and video within Qualified.
To drive faster conversions and grow pipeline:
- Your reps can Allow voice and video when they first go available:
- Reps and visitors can start a call. When a rep initiates a video call, they click the Camera icon and Microphone icon:
- The other person clicks these icons within their own view to join the call.
And that’s not all.
- Marketing needs this to align with your brand colors? Enter your exact color hex code to customize the video box’s background color.
- Sales reps looking to perfect their video pounce? Encouraging them to earn Qualified Sales Rep certification for tips to optimize chat and video conversations.
Qualified voice and video is available on all plans. To learn more about the transition from our previous Qualified voice feature, reach out to your Qualified Success Architect.
June 16, 2022
New Feature: Route to Account Team Member 🛗
Everyone on your team has a specific role and relationship with your customers. If you organize groups of users who work on the same account with the Salesforce object Account Team Member, great news: you can now route to the Account Team Members object within your Qualified Experiences. 🎉
This feature is currently in early access, so connect with your Qualified Success Architect if you’re interested.
To use this within your Experience routing, select Related Team Account Role and enter the name of the Account Team Member role in the textbox that appears.
Head 👉 here for the full details.
This update does not change any existing Experiences or routing rules.
June 6, 2022
Update: Faster Navigation Between Conversations in a Report ⬅️ ➡️
When you’re reading a report, click to learn more about that visitor or session. This opens a modal with that visitor or session's Qualified conversation and browsing history of your website.
Use your keyboard’s arrow keys or click the arrows in the top-right corner to review the next or previous conversation in the same report:
Previously you needed to close the conversation modal and return to the main report page before clicking into the next conversation.
This change affects all Qualified users.
May 2, 2022
Update: Allow Visitors to Book a Meeting with Multiple Reps 📆
Visitors can schedule a meeting with multiple people on your sales team, and we’ll coordinate everybody’s calendars. Your reps, for example, can schedule a prospect’s demo with their AE and SE—all while chatting.
The meeting booker now provides two options:
- Schedule with anyone: Visitors are offered all available time slots across your reps’ calendars. When a visitor selects a meeting, we book time with that single rep and send the calendar invite.
- Schedule with everyone: Visitors are offered times when everyone in your rep group is available. When a visitor selects a time, we'll schedule and send calendar invites to all users included in the group.
Ready to streamline your team’s calendars? When your sales reps are chatting live and offer a meeting, they choose who’s invited.
And you—👋 Qualified admin—can update your experiences’ meeting bookers to pick when visitors schedule a meeting with one or multiple people.
April 26, 2022
New Feature: Search & Archive Experiences 👀
This feature allows admins to search experiences by title (across automatically-triggered experiences, manually-triggered experiences and blocks). Admins can also archive experiences, preserving their analytics but hiding them from the main experience view. To archive an experience, click the kebab icon in the top-right of the experience builder and select "Archive". Experiences can be unarchived by following the same step and selecting "Unarchive".
April 15, 2022
New Feature: Deferred Push for Updates 💪
This feature adjusts the "Push to an External System" experience step so that customers can defer pushing updates to external systems until after a visitor has given all their info. This results in faster experience building, more streamlined experience flows, less redundant API calls to external systems and a faster visitor-facing experience.
Update: Messenger Redesign ✨
We released a number of updates to the design of the Qualified messenger including:
- When opened, the messenger will dynamically resize to fit the content rather than full screen.
- The branded header is now full-width instead of floating.
- The messenger floats on the page rather than being fixed to the right.
- Subtle enhancements to scrollbars and animations, improving overall messenger design.