Enrich Qualified with information from Salesloft and Outreach to equip your sales team. Track outbound clickthroughs so you can serve those website visitors tailored Experiences and sales reps can instantly identify and chat with your high-priority prospects.
Why Track Outbound in Qualified
Tracking your outbound clickthroughs in Qualified offers two main values:
- Because outbound clickthroughs indicate a higher interest in your company’s products or services, we pull them into that account’s Qualified Signals data. In turn, you gain clarity about which accounts are most likely to buy.
- Sales reps learn context about your website visitors. By knowing what drove somebody to your website, they can better engage visitors in chat.
When you know which prospect accounts are heating up via Signals, send targeted outbound from Outreach or Salesloft. Recipients will click on the links embedded in your email and arrive on your website. They’re presented with a bespoke Experience and sales reps are prepared for the most effective chat pounce. Here at Qualified, we call this the Trifecta for Sales.
Integrate Your Outbound Platform with Qualified
As a Qualified admin, connect with your outbound platform to centralize your prospects’ data.
If you’re interested in activating Qualified’s integration with Salesloft or Outreach, reach out to your Qualified Success Architect.
1. Connect Your Outbound Accounts
To connect your Qualified admin account to Salesloft:
- Click the Settings icon.
- In the left panel and below Salesloft, click Connection.
- Click Connect to Salesloft.
- Enter your Salesloft login details and click Authorize.
To connect with your Qualified admin account to Outreach:
- Click the Settings icon.
- In the left panel and below Outreach click Install from Outreach.
- A new window opens from Outreach Marketplace. Click Sign in to Install.
We recommend confirming that the installation was successful. Log in to your Qualified admin account and navigate to Settings icon → Connection below Outreach. The status should say You are connected to Outreach.
TIP! If your sales reps already work within Outreach, give them easy access to their accounts’ Qualified Signals data. Embed the Signals Account 360 within the Outreach platform.Delete
2. Map Fields
To then map outbound fields to Qualified:
- Click the Settings icon.
- In the left panel, click Person Mapping below Salesloft or Prospect Mapping below Outreach.
- Click + icon to add a new field.
- From the drop-down menus, select the outbound field Email Address and its corresponding Qualified value Email. (This is the only required mapping because Salesforce is already connected to Qualified.)
- Repeat steps 3-4 for any additional outbound fields you want to map.
- Click Save in the upper-right corner.
At this time, Qualified does not create new prospect or people records in Outreach or Salesloft.
3. Customize the Visitor 360
Add fields to the Visitor 360 to highlight information from Salesloft and Outreach. This aggregates information for your sales reps to more quickly understand a visitor and engage them in live chat.
To add information from Salesloft or Outreach to the Visitor 360, click the Settings icon → Field layout below Salesloft or Outreach. A preview of the Visitor 360 card appears:
There are three ways to customize it:
- On the right, click the Hamburger icon on the right to drag and drop the fields’ order.
- Click the Arrow icon to open a list of other available fields. Select which one(s) to include.
- Click the X icon to delete that field from the Visitor 360.
4. Create Segments & Live Streams
When someone arrives on your website from a clicked outbound email, your sales reps are alerted and see them in that Live Stream, allowing them to prioritize their efforts. Consider adding notifications and alerts for these specific Live Streams.
When a prospect clicks a link from Salesloft or Outreach that Qualified tracks, that event is recorded and a copy of the email is visible in Qualified.
How to Track Clickthroughs
Send an email from your outbound platform after it’s connected to Qualified. Qualified will automatically attach URL parameters to the email’s links. The custom URLs allow Qualified to track clickthroughs and make them visible within Qualified.
Run a Salesloft cadence email step. One-off emails sent via Salesloft or your personal email client are not tracked by Qualified.
To test the integration, ensure that email steps with website links are built in the Salesloft cadence. Then run a Salesloft email step.Delete
To send an email that’s tracked by Qualified, add prospects to a sequence or send a one-off email from Outreach.
When you’re drafting the sequence or one-off email, click Add Link for Qualified to alter and track the links within your email:
To alternatively track links added via Outreach’s signature editor:
- Click Add Link and paste your link.
- Click Add HTML and enter custom HTML to create a hyperlink.
Emails sent from your personal email client or the Outreach Everywhere Chrome extension are not tracked by Qualified.
To test the integration, send yourself an email from Outreach with one of the methods above. Click a link within that message and check your Visitor 360 in Qualified for the clickthrough event.Delete
TIP! You can also track advertising clickthroughs from Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and Facebook within Qualified.
View Outbound Emails in Qualified
Analyze Outbound Clickthroughs in Reports
When on a session report, you can add an Outreach Clickthrough? or Salesloft Clickthrough? column. A Yes value here means a clickthrough happened from an outbound email. Click on the session row to review that conversation and, in turn, view the clickthrough event.
You can also add a filter to only see sessions that began with an outbound clickthrough:
- Click Add Filter.
- From the first drop-down menu, choose Has Salesloft Clickthrough? or Has Outreach Clickthrough?
- Leave the next drop-down menus on their default options: is and Yes.
- Click Apply.
Once you apply this filter, all the sessions or visitors that clicked through a Salesloft or Outreach message to arrive on your website are visible.
Review Outbound Clickthroughs in Qualified Signals
View Qualified in your Outbound Platform
You can surface information about your accounts from Qualified within Salesloft and Outreach.
Qualified creates a custom Salesloft field after your accounts are connected: Qualified Conversation. When somebody clicks a tracked Salesloft link and arrives on your site, the playback URL is saved within that field.Delete
An activity is created in Outreach after someone clicks through an Outreach email and interacts with the Qualified messenger on your website.
You can also embed the Qualified Signals Account 360 within the Outreach console. When your sales reps log in to Outreach, their prospects’ Qualified Signals Account 360 is displayed, streamlining prospect research. After connecting Qualified to Outreach:
- Log in to your Qualified admin account and click the Settings icon.
- Click Connection below Outreach.
- Copy the Signals Embed Token:
- When logged in as the Outreach Admin, open the Qualified Signals app from the Outreach integrations page. (This app is distinct from the Qualified app which is for clickthrough tracking.)
- Click Install.
- Click Allow on the pop-up window that appears.
- Paste the token you copied from your Qualified account and click Install:
After the Qualified Signals app is installed, the Account 360 is automatically visible under Prospects → Qualified Signals: