After you connect with Salesloft or Outreach, create an Experience that only appears when a specific outbound message is clicked through. Route these visitors to the outbound email sender, outbound prospect owner, or a different Qualified user.
Send Tracked Outbound Emails
To show a unique Experience from an outbound email, you need to first know when someone arrived from an Outreach or Salesloft clickthrough. Connect your outbound partner to Qualified. Then send an email with a tracked link.
Customize an Experience
You can create a new Experience or update an existing one. We recommend tailoring an Experience for your outbound prospects that relates to the email you sent them.
Trigger an Experience
When creating an Experience’s trigger:
- Select Salesloft Person or Outreach Prospect:
- From the next drop-down menu, select when the Experience should appear:
- Referring cadence/sequence this session: Qualified will show the Experience on any page as the visitor navigates the site after they click through the outbound email.
- Referring cadence/sequence to current page: The Experience will only be shown on the page the visitor initially lands on from the outbound email.
- Select is anything or choose specific Salesloft cadences or Outreach sequences.
Alert your sales team when people who clicked through a Salesloft or Outreach email land on the website. Place the alert at the very top of the Experience to ensure reps are notified as soon as visitors arrive on your website so they can proactively engage.
Route to Reps
To customize your routing rules based on your outbound efforts, open or create a new a routing rule and:
- Toggle on If the visitor clicked through an Outreach/Salesloft email during this session, route to:
- Choose what type of Outreach or Salesloft user can be routed visitors by checking Email sender, Prospect owner, or both.
- Choose who’s eligible for visitor routing when Outreach or Salesloft users are availablein Qualified:
- Only the Outreach/Salesloft users
- Outreach/Salesloft users and other reps below (other reps as defined within that routing rule)
- Choose who’s eligible for visitor routing when Outreach or Salesloft users are not availablein Qualified:
- Fallback using the rules below
- Do not fallback
TIP! Apply a filter to a session report to review sessions that began with an outbound clickthrough.
Offer Calendar Booker
If you want visitors to book a meeting with their Salesloft or Outreach-associated sales rep, you can. Whose calendar is offered when visitors reach an Offer a meeting Experience step depends on your outbound routing configuration. Check Book meetings with the Outreach/Salesloft Owner when you customize your routing rules:
If only Email sender is checked, then the Salesloft or Outreach email sender’s calendar is displayed. Likewise, checking only Prospect owner means the Outreach or Salesloft prospect owner’s calendar is offered. When you route to Email sender and Prospect owner, the meeting booker will offer times that fit both schedules.