Leverage sponsored events to generate high-quality pipeline. Leading up to an event, engage the accounts planning to attend with the opportunities most likely to close.
The Pre-Event VIP Call Down provides a list of your invited accounts, sorted by highest Qualified Signals score. Cross-reference this against your event registration list to see which accounts to prioritize and book one-on-one meetings.
How to Build the Pre-Event VIP Call Down
Your event manager and Salesforce admin can build the Pre-Event VIP Call Down. Follow these steps to prioritize event attendees with the highest purchase intent.
TIP! Download our Signals unmanaged package to save time creating Salesforce reports like this one.
1. Locate Your Event’s Attendance List
Partner with your events manager to retrieve a list of everyone attending your event. If you sponsor an event, like Dreamforce, you can request a pre-event registration list.
2. Create a Salesforce Report for Your Accounts
- Create a new report in Salesforce.
- Select Campaign with Contacts and click Continue.
- (Optional) Click the Edit Report Name icon to enter a new report title, like “Pre-Event VIPs.“ When you’re done typing, click outside the textbox to save your update.
- From the left panel, select the following columns:
- Campaign Name
- Account Name
- First Name
- Last Name
- Qualified Signals Score
- Qualified Signals Intent
- Qualified Signals Trend
- Whoever owns that account, like “BDR Owner” or “Opportunity Owner”
3. Add Filters for Indicative Signals Data and Run Your Report
- Click Filters.
- From the left panel, click Show Me.
- Select All campaigns and click Apply.
- From the Add filter… search bar, enter and select Campaign Name.
- Enter your event’s campaign name and leave the Operator as equals.
- Click Apply.
- Click Run on the right.
- Click the Arrow icon in the account owner column and select Group Rows by this Field.
- Click the Arrow icon in the Qualified Signals Score column and select Sort Descending.
With a sponsored event imminent, Trove Robotics’ reps are booking in-person meetings. Admin Anna creates a Salesforce report that includes all accounts sent a campaign about their event that are also displaying heating Signals.
The event manager compares the Salesforce report to the attendee list, identifying their VIPs. Galvanized with this focused list, Rep Raquel reviews those specific accounts’ Signals data to prepare for on-site meetings.