Note that this article is in the process of being updated. Check the most up-to-date information on our powerful 6sense integration here.
Hundreds of 6sense customers use Qualified to engage and convert target accounts, right on the website. With 6sense, you can deliver personalized campaigns that engage your most coveted accounts and drive them to your site. Once they arrive, Qualified powers real-time conversations to turn these accounts into pipeline during that pivotal moment when interest is piqued.
How To Leverage 6Sense and Qualified Together
First, connect your Qualified account to 6sense, which allows Qualified to leverage 6sense reverse IP technology to identify visitors from target accounts and 6sense Qualified Account information unique to your specific 6sense configuration.
This also allows you to leverage fields such as 6sense’s Profile Fit, Profile Fit Score, Buying Stage, and Intent Score in Qualified Experiences, Segments and more.
Data gathered from 6sense for pseudonymous visitors is considered best guess technology, meaning the data is implied based on the users' demographic, firmographic, and behavioral information. The confidence scores are string values as follows:
- Very High is a score that you can bank on. These IP addresses are typically offices.
- High degree of confidence typically with an error rate less than 20%.
- Moderate and Low are values that should be verified.
Best practice is to use “Very High” or “High” confidence scores when setting synced variables in Qualified that will write back to Salesforce.
You can configure Qualified to only accept data from 6sense above a minimum confidence level. By setting a Company Matching Confidence Level (on the 6sense connection page), you can ensure higher confidence in the reverse IP data provided.
Retrieve Company Data from 6sense Fields in Salesforce
When a known visitor comes to the site, it's always recommended to trust data in your Salesforce instance more than any information taken in a reverse IP lookup, like from 6sense. We recommend treating the account object in Salesforce as the source of truth if the user is known.
For 6sense customers, relevant 6sense data will be reflected against the account object in Salesforce as shown below:
When a prospect comes to your website, a reverse IP lookup will be performed and that visitor will be matched to their respective account in Salesforce. (For more information on the fuzzy matching logic, please check out this article.)
If a visitor is known or has a saved browser cookie, you can prioritize the source of information from Salesforce, which will be more reliable than a reverse IP lookup.
Leveraging Qualified's Salesforce integration, these fields also will be available for use in real-time when known prospects or customers come to your site.
How to Achieve Value Through the Integration
Now the magic can happen! With 6sense trusted data integrated into the Qualified platform, users can create real-time experiences based on any information gleaned from hidden buyer behavior, identify accounts in-market, and drive the right action at the right time across conversational on your digital storefront: your website.
Important Buying Indicators
Initially, B2B intent data was created to be used in advertising to named accounts or accounts that match a company’s ideal customer profile.
However, today, with real-time conversations and personalization happening on-site, this data can be repurposed to empower sales reps with alerts and prioritization like when an Account with high buying intent is on the site.
That is where we can leverage fields like the following:
- Account Profile Fit Score - how similar a company is to your ideal customer profile, using firmographic and technographic factors. Strong, Moderate, and Weak.
- Account Intent Score - A measure of the level of buying intent shown by the account, using data from Salesforce, data from your Marketing Automation Platform (MAP), web data from your website, and third party publisher data
- Account Segments - A comma-separated string representing the names of all 6sense segments that this account falls into. These segments may use data from the fields above to determine an account’s segment.
Qualified Live Stream is a powerful way for reps to be aware of who is on the site by bucketing web traffic into segments defined by your marketing and sales teams. A best practice for this segmentation is to leverage Profile Fit and Intent Scores to inform users of who they should prioritize when initiating a conversation.
When deciding between an account with a low intent score or a high intent score, a sales rep should always prioritize a lead with the higher intent score. An example is shown below of what this might look like within your Qualifeid visitor Live Stream.
Use Cases & Examples
Data shared between 6sense and Qualified is not only used to inform sales professionals but also to inform the chatbot of which experience a visitor should receive.
An example use case may be that marketers would like to create a unique chat experience for Target Technology Accounts whose headquarters are located in the West Coast territory. We can leverage 6sense information to create this criteria, layer on intent data, and actualize this buyer experience as shown below:
This is just the tip of the iceberg. Other common use cases actively powered by the 6sense-Qualified integration include the following:
- Use 6sense “very high” confidence matching to roll out the red carpet for ABM customers.
- Create conversations around local events using 6sense’s reverse IP geographic lookup.
- Hook prospects into a conversation with case studies matching them to their 6sense industry segments.
- Use fuzzy matching powered by Qualified to route 6sense accounts to the correct sales rep.
- Leverage 6sense intent data to fast-track surging prospects to speak with live reps.