As part of AppExchange Chat, Qualified can be configured to recognize visitors, place them into segments, and deliver unique experiences to visitors in each segment.
By now you've most likely had your AppExchange consultant work with you on how to segment your visitors and create experiences for each. The objective of this step is to verify that your qualification rules, lead and contact mappings, and alerts are working as expected.
Before going live on your AppExchange listing, you'll work with your AppExchange consultant to make sure your experiences are working as expected. Alongside your Qualified consultant you'll be testing:
- Creating a new lead in Salesforce
- Updating existing leads and contacts in Salesforce
- Experience triggers based off open opportunities
- Booking a meeting
To text your experiences, your Qualified consultant will add special testing parameters in the experience builder that will be appended to your listing URL during the testing period.
These parameters allow us to test your experiences, live on your listing, while hiding that experience from anyone outside of the testing team who will be viewing the webpage without those parameters. Using the example below:
- If the Listing being tested is https://appexchange.salesforce.com/appxListingDetail?listingId=a0N3A00000FvKxpUAF
- To test the experience, all we would need is to visit the URL https://appexchange.salesforce.com/appxListingDetail?listingId=a0N3A00000FvKxpUAF&test=version1
All other visitors to the listing will not be shown the experience until we're ready to go live and remove the parameter requirement from the experience.
For more information on how you can test with a consultant, please email our AppExchange Chat support team.