Launch AppExchange Chat on your AppExchange listings in two easy steps and start creating more leads in Salesforce.
We'll guide you through the go-live process here, how to work with your Qualified team, and what steps you'll need to complete to make sure you and your team are ready to go-live with AppExchange Chat.
All Aboard the AppExchange Chat Go-Live Train!
To go-live, you must:
- Complete all steps of the implementation as outlined in your AppExchange Chat workbook.
- Confirm completion with your Qualified Consultant.
- Select which date you want to go live.
When confirming completion of the workbook, your Qualified Consultant will make sure that you have:
- Your sales team have provisioned Qualified accounts.
- All sales reps have attended a sales orientation with Qualified.
- Sales rep profiles, calendars, and Salesforce connections have been completed.
The Train is Leaving the Station
Upon notifying your Qualified Consultant that your team is ready, Qualified will work with the Salesforce AppExchange team to make AppExchange Chat live on your listings on the desired go-live date.
Prepare your team the night before that Go-Live is happening. On the day of go-live, be on standby to share success between reps and watch as the leads flow in!
In order to go-live with AppExchange Chat, you'll need to work with your dedicated Qualified Consultant. Once you've notified them that you'd like to turn on AppExchange Chat, they'll make sure that all steps have been completed in your account and your sales team is fully ready to start engaging with visitors. Your consultant will work with the Salesforce AppExchange team to make AppExchange Chat live on your listings on the desired go-live date.