The Qualified mobile app allows your sales reps to never miss a moment to connect with hot prospects, known leads, and target accounts on your site. Whether your sales reps are on the road or just grabbing lunch, they can instantly chat with visitors on the site and be alerted to high-value visitors wanting to chat with your sales team.
In this article, we’ll introduce the basics of the Qualified mobile app and how your sales team can use it to accelerate sales cycles.
Setting Up Mobile Alerts and Notifications
Please note that you do not need to set yourself to available via the mobile app.
You have the option to configure your mobile notifications either in the mobile app itself or while logged into your Qualified account on your desktop browser. Configure the alerts in your mobile settings by following the steps outlined below.
- Select the gear icon to navigate to the Qualified settings page.
- Select mobile settings in the left-sidebar or, if you are in the mobile app, select "Notification Settings."
- Under "Notification schedule," select the + symbol and set a notification timeframe. This will tell Qualified when to send push notifications to your mobile device. (If left blank, you’ll receive no push notifications.)
- Next, select the Live Streams of visitors that you would like to receive push notifications for. You will receive push notifications for all inbound messages from visitors and all visitors routed for inbound chat regardless of the streams you select here.
- Finally, save your settings.
There are three sounds that you’ll hear along with the push notifications that you receive on your mobile device:
- Long ringtone: When a visitor is routed for chat and is waiting to talk to a rep, this alert sound will be sent along with the push notification.
- Short ringtone: When a visitor enters a stream you care about as configured below or has hit the alert node within an experience, as set up by your administrator.
- Pinging tone: When a new visitor message is received.
Chatting with Visitors
As you receive alerts on your mobile device, chat with visitors by clicking on the push notification you receive and selecting Conversation > Start a Conversation or by proactively engaging with a visitor by clicking on the visitor in the app and selecting to start a conversation as shown below.
You can view your live streams at the top of your screen to browse the visitors currently on your site.
Select which stream you’d like to view and you’ll be shown each visitor currently online that meets the criteria for that stream.
If you don’t see a particular stream that you usually see on the desktop app, most likely you don’t have any current visitors that meet the criteria of the stream.
For example, if you usually see “Existing Customers” as a stream but it’s not showing on mobile, it's likely there are no existing customers on the site at that time.
As visitors enter the site that fit certain criteria, they will appear in the appropriate live stream as configured by your Qualified admin.
Viewing and Editing Visitor Information
As you engage with visitors, you’ll notice the same visitor information appearing on mobile and your Qualified desktop app.
Click on the visitor and scroll down the page to see all of the information about the visitor.
To add in new information or update existing information on a visitor you have had a conversation with:
- Click on the visitor you’d like to edit
- Select ‘Edit’ next to the visitor or company name
- Type in new visitor information
- New information and updates will be automatically saved
Note that you can only edit visitor fields for those visitors that have been routed to you.
When chatting with a visitor, you have the opportunity to book a meeting with them or offer another Qualified team member's calendar availability.
- Start a conversation with the visitor.
- To the right of the chat text box, click the blue "+" icon shown below to show the meeting booker options.
- Select the person's calendar you’d like to show.
- Click “Send Invite” to show the calendar availability to the visitor.
When the visitor books the meeting, you’ll see the confirmation message show up in the chat transcript along with the date and time of the meeting.