- Pages you need to place the snippet on
- How to install the snippet
- How to add website domains you install the snippet on in Qualified
- How to test successful installation
2) Pages to Place the Snippet On
- Marketing website (usually www.company.com)
- Marketing landing pages (might be running on a landing page service)
- Blogs (which usually run on a separate CMS system)
- Any other web pages served by another app (eg, Marketing Automation)
4) How to add website domains you install the snippet on in Qualified
To add the website domains for your organization, navigate to Settings > Setup. Next, click on the + button under the "Add website domains" section. You'll minimally need to add two domains to the list:
- Add your website domain without the "www" prefix.
- Add your website domain with a wildcard (*) as the prefix to cover for "www" and any subdomains.
If you have multiple domains (ie. qualified.co.uk) be sure to add these as well.
Once the website domains have been added, click Save in the upper right-hand corner.
5) How to Test Successful Installation
You'll know the installation is successful by signing into the Qualified application to see your live website traffic. It's a good idea to do a quick test by opening an incognito window and testing all of the sections on your website, including your main marketing site, landing pages, blog pages, and pages served by other apps, such as content pages. You'll see the visitors on your site on the main map, as seen below.
The remainder of the loading sequence also happens asynchronously to serve the personalized Experience.