Welcome to Qualified — a conversational sales platform. Powered by proprietary intelligence and analytics, the Pipeline Cloud helps you engage website visitors in live conversations to win new business.
Set up your new Qualified account in under ten minutes. Before jumping into live chat, complete these steps:
- Fill out your profile
- Configure meeting settings
- Connect to Salesforce
- Enable notifications
- Download our desktop and mobile apps
- Learn more
Questions? Email or click the Qualified messenger below to chat with our technical support team.
1. Fill Out Your Profile
First, create your new Qualified account. Find the email from email@example.com and click Join Now or open the Qualified app from your SSO provider to log in.
Once logged in to your new account, click the Settings icon in the bottom-left corner. Share who you are by completing all fields and then click Save:
When you chat with website visitors, they’ll see:
- Profile Picture (JPG or PNG)
- First Name
- Last Name
- Job Title
TIP! Visitors are more likely to engage when they know you’re not a bot. Add your photo to appear more approachable and show personality with the Job Title field. Rather than your actual title, try “Give me a 😂 for a joke!” or “Human here.”
These other profile settings are essential for Qualified to work properly but are not visible to visitors:
- Phone number: Enter your work phone number, including any extension, so Qualified can forward visitor calls to your preferred phone. (If your team uses Qualified voice and video, this field is not present.)
- Your Local Time Zone: Select your time zone so Qualified books meetings at the correct time.
2. Configure Meeting Settings
Qualified’s meeting booker takes the hassle out of scheduling prospect meetings. Fine-tune your calendar and meeting settings so Qualified automatically schedules and sends calendar invites.
Connect Your Calendar
To connect your calendar, go to Settings → Calendar:
Then link your calendar with Qualified:
- Click Connect to Google.
- Select your Google account or enter your Google login details.
- If prompted, check all permission levels to grant Qualified access to your calendar and click Continue.
- Click Allow.
Microsoft Outlook Calendar
- Click Connect to Microsoft.
- Select your Microsoft account or enter your Microsoft Outlook login details.
- Click Accept.
Qualified uses OAuth2 and the Microsoft Graph API to view and create events on your reps' calendars. This API works with most work, personal, and school Microsoft Outlook accounts.
If you see a “Need admin approval” error, ask your Microsoft Azure admin to follow the steps here to grant the minimum needed permissions for our integration:
To ensure your meetings appear in your correct time zone on your calendar, verify that the time zone in your Microsoft account is accurate and un-check the Timezone option on your calendar events.Delete
Add Your Personal Meeting Invite Link
After a meeting is booked via Qualified, a confirmation email is sent to the visitor.
You need to add your unique personal meeting link to ensure all attendees have the correct meeting URL. (Adding any other type of link, like a meeting scheduler, will cause a disjointed visitor experience.)
To customize your meeting confirmation email, first find and copy your personal meeting link:
- Log in to your Zoom account from a browser.
- Click Meetings.
- Click Personal Room.
- Copy the Invite Link.
- Click Calendar from the left.
- Click Meet Now.
- From the pop-up that appears, click Get a link to share.
- Copy the link.
- Create an event in Google Calendar.
- Click Add Google Meet video conferencing.
- Next to Does not repeat, click the Down arrow icon.
- Select Custom… from the drop-down menu.
- On the pop-up window, set your event to Repeat every 1 month on any day or time that Ends: Never. (This serves as a placeholder.)
- Click Done.
- Copy the Google Meet URL.
- Click Save.
Then customize your meeting confirmation email:
- Open Qualified and click the Settings icon.
- Click Calendar.
- Within the Confirmation email section, replace [PASTE YOUR MEETING LINK HERE] with your copied personal meeting link from the previous step:
- Click Save.
Customize Your Calendar Settings
Adjust these schedule and meeting time preferences from Settings → Calendar:
- Set your availability: The weekly time period that Qualified is allowed to schedule events, such as weekdays between 8:00 am-4:00 pm.
- Minimum meeting notice: The amount of time between when a website visitor requests a meeting and the first schedule opening offered. If a visitor is shown the meeting booker at 1:00 pm and the Minimum meeting notice is 30 minutes, for example, the next available meeting offered will be 1:30 pm.
- Buffer between meetings: The minimum time you want between back-to-back meetings. Grant yourself time for a quick break between calls to grab water or stretch.
As you get started with Qualified, we recommend keeping the defaults as-is for Minimum meeting notice (30 minutes) and Buffer between meetings (5 minutes). With a wide-open calendar, it’s easier to book more prospect meetings.
Qualified will schedule meetings based on your account’s time zone. Make sure it’s accurate from Settings → Your Local Time Zone.
3. Connect to Salesforce
Next, connect to Salesforce so Qualified can update records automatically. Here’s how:
- Click the Settings icon.
- From the left panel, click Connection below Salesforce:
- Click Connect to Salesforce.
- (Optional) If your team has a custom Salesforce domain, click Use Custom Domain and then Continue:
- Enter your Salesforce login details or connect via your company’s SSO process.
- Click Log In and follow the verification prompts.
4. Enable Notifications
Qualified enables you to speak with buyers at the most opportune time: when you’re top of mind and they’re already on your website. Turn on in-app notifications so you’re alerted immediately when a visitor is routed to you.
Choose Default Sound
To enable sound alerts:
- Click the Settings icon.
- Click Notifications.
- Select a Default Notification Sound from the drop-down menu.
- (Optional) Click the Desktop icons and Mobile icons to control where alerts are sent per visitor stream. (The Waiting for Rep stream cannot be deactivated.)
- Click Save in the top-right corner.
TIP! Select a unique Notification Sound per visitor stream to customize your personal app alert preferences. (These preferences don’t change alerts your Qualified admin created for Slack or Microsoft Teams.)
Enable Browser Alerts
In Chrome and other browsers, click the Lock icon in the URL bar to confirm notifications are allowed:
5. Download Our Desktop & Mobile Apps
Download Qualified Mobile from the Apple App Store or Google Play store to never miss a visitor. With our app, receive visitor push notifications, chat on the go, and more.
Finally, install the Qualified desktop app:
- Download the most recent version for Mac OS (163MB) or Windows (119 MB).
- Click Sign In from the desktop app while still logged in to Qualified in your browser.
- Click Authorize on the confirmation page that opens in your default browser.
For more noticeable visitor alerts, add the Qualified app to your desktop dock.
6. Learn More 🚀
And that's it—you're all set in Qualified!
Level up your live chat skills to engage VIP visitors as soon as they’re on your website. Complete our Qualified Sales Rep certification, watch the 1-2 Punch Masterclass, and check out University articles for more impactful visitor conversations and, ultimately, close more sales.