Qualified is looking for a product-savvy, high-energy individual to join our growing team. The Director of Product Marketing (PMM) will play a key role in refining and communicating the value proposition of Qualified’s products to our clients in every possible way. You will lead initiatives that will contribute to a successful go-to-market process, grow prospects into strategic clients, and enable our market-facing teams. You’ll also be working closely with Qualified co-founders Kraig & Sean who are both Product Marketers at heart and led the PMM team at Salesforce during its rise to prominence.
What You'll Be Doing
- Coming to work with an amazing and talented team
- Working hard, learning a ton, and having fun every day
- Driving Go-To-Market strategy, including planning the launch of new features, releases, market research, and managing the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Developing compelling positioning messaging that differentiates us in the market and resonates with B2B buyers
- Partnering cross-functionally to drive innovative marketing programs that are demonstrably impactful to the business, that drive device sales, develops the category, usage and satisfaction
- Lead Voice of Customer efforts -- be the expert on our customers, uncovering insights that lead to breakthrough messaging, accelerated service adoption & differentiated GTM tactics
- Going deep on Salesforce co-marketing and related product positioning efforts
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related discipline
- 3+ years of product management, product marketing, brand management, or technical marketing experience
- 5+ years of product management, product marketing, brand management from a SaaS B2B company
- Experience with subscriptions, marketing, analytics, and project management
- Experience in developing multi-brand/category channel strategies that deliver a best in class customer experience
- Experience with corporate and product messaging, positioning, and promoting new service offerings
- Ability to transition from high-level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution
- Exceptional written/verbal communication skills, including slide building, story-telling, and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to distill, synthesize, and draw conclusions on large amounts of data
- Strong listening skills, and the ability to influence decisions and lead cross-functional initiatives
- Track record of successful product launches and proven ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Adept at leveraging data to inform product and business recommendations
- Ability to deal with ambiguous problems and build solutions with proper project management
- Demonstrated ability to be roll-up sleeves, work independently and get the job done
Qualified is changing the ways companies market and sell with conversational marketing.
Headquartered in San Francisco, Qualified was founded in 2018 by serial entrepreneurs Kraig Swensrud (former CMO of Salesforce.com) and Sean Whiteley, a duo with a proven track record in enterprise software. Their first company, search marketing firm Kieden, was acquired by Salesforce in 2006, Their second company, online survey and customer experience platform GetFeedback, was acquired by Campaign Monitor in 2014. Qualified is an early-stage, fast-paced, fast-growing startup in the SOMA area of San Francisco. The company has raised $17M in venture funding, and is backed by Norwest Venture Partners, Redpoint Ventures, and Salesforce Ventures.
Diversity & Inclusion
Qualified is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.