We’re looking for someone who will be responsible for leading Qualified’s business development efforts to strengthen our competitive position by driving strategic partnerships and building our platform strategy. Working closely with various product and business teams across Qualified, you will hire manage a high performing team to develop and support our strategic, technology, and consulting partnerships.
What You'll Be Doing
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Qualified sales, engineering, product and marketing teams to define product and solution priorities for platform and technology partnerships
- Develop deep relationships and structure partnerships with existing + new strategic partners to deliver long-term value across our partner ecosystem (inclusive of strategic technology, platform, consulting, and distribution partners) in alignment with our business objectives
- Develop strategies and perspectives for each of our strategic technology partners
- Be a subject matter expert on our strategic partners’ core business, products, business model, growth plans and key motivations
- Foster relationships with senior executives and key functional leads inside our strategic partners
- Evangelize the Qualified story to win the hearts and minds of potential partners
- 6-8+ years of experience leading business development team and building long lasting strategic partnerships
- 12+ years of B2B/SaaS experience
- Direct experience within the Salesforce partner ecosystem
- Experience in working with and consulting executive level business, sales, marketing and product leaders
- Experience developing business and investment cases for partnerships
- Successful track record structuring, negotiating and closing partnership agreements
- Ability to implement rigor around measuring and reporting out on partner success
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to effectively manage, coach, and develop others
- Strong planning, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Strong internal and external communication abilities and interpersonal skills
- Ability to influence and direct multiple initiatives, handle ambiguity, and succeed with minimal guidance in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with and understand complex solutions
- Great at driving and maintaining deep relationships with external and internal partners
Qualified is changing the ways companies market and sell with conversational marketing.
Headquartered in San Francisco, Qualified was founded in 2018 by serial entrepreneurs Kraig Swensrud (former CMO of Salesforce.com) and Sean Whiteley, a duo with a proven track record in enterprise software. Their first company, search marketing firm Kieden, was acquired by Salesforce in 2006, Their second company, online survey and customer experience platform GetFeedback, was acquired by Campaign Monitor in 2014 and later acquired by SurveyMonkey in 2019. Qualified is an early-stage, fast-paced, fast-growing startup in the SOMA area of San Francisco. The company has raised $17M in venture funding, and is backed by Norwest Venture Partners, Redpoint Ventures, and Salesforce Ventures.
Diversity & Inclusion
Qualified is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.